After reading this step-by-step guide you will be able to know how to root Moto E4 easily Using Magisk right now. So, let’s get straight to the article below.
There is no doubt that Moto E4 is a great phone with MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core Processor and along with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB internal Storage which can be expandable to 128GB.
If you’re the owner of this smartphone and want to root it, then keep going with us through the article to do so.
Guide To Root Moto E4 (Magisk) Using TWRP Recovery
The guide is intended for Moto E4 only. Please do not try the downloads, steps, and instructions of this article on any other device or model.
Disclaimer: Rooting the device, flashing ZIPs, unlocking the bootloader and any type of system modifications terminates manufacturer warranty of your Motorola device. So, please perform such actions at your own risk. However, relocking bootloader and unrooting the device is possible. But, in some cases the phone stucks in the boot mode. So, we don’t take any responsibility if any such things happen.
Unlock Bootloader on Moto E4
The process of installing TWRP Recovery and Rooting the device needs the bootloader to be unlocked. Once you’ve unlocked the bootloader of your Motorola device, you will be eligible to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E4.
To do so, you can follow up the guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Moto E4 using Fasboot method. As soon as you have unlocked the bootloader, move over to the installing of TWRP Recovery.
Install TWRP Recovery On Moto E4
It looks like, you’ve successfully unlocked the bootloader and want to install TWRP Recovery on Moto E4. If you aren’t aware with TWRP Recovery, then we would like to let you know that it is a custom Android recovery that will later help you to flash Magisk to root Moto E4.
So, follow the guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E4 using the fastboot method easily.
How To Root Moto E4 Using Magisk
So, you’ve done with the unlocking of the bootloader and installing of TWRP Recovery on your Motorola device? If yes, then you can move towards the instructions below.
But make sure to fulfill the prerequisites that we have listed below. Because these are highly required to root Motorola E4.
Below is the list that you must have to g through and fulfill it before moving further in the guide:
- If the data of your device matters to you, then we do highly recommend you to take a complete backup of your files.
- Before heading over to the instructions, charge your Moto E4 to a healthy battery level to avoid sudden hiccups that may occur due to low battery.
Steps To Root Moto E4 (Magisk) Using TWRP Recovery
Below is the step-by-step guide to root moto E4 easily with magisk. So, follow the steps carefully one-by-one:
- Download Magisk ZIP.
- Once downloaded, transfer it to an easily accessible location on your Moto E4.
- Now, Power OFF your device completely.
- Then, boot the phone into the TWRP Recovery Mode using the unique combination of buttons.
- Once you are in, Tap on ‘Install‘ and browse the Magisk ZIP file that you transferred in the step-2.
- Select it and finally swipe the ‘swipe to confirm flash‘ button to root Moto E4 using Magisk.
- Once the process is done, hit the ‘Reboot system’ button.
So, you’ve successfully been able to Root Moto E4 using Magisk and TWRP Recovery. You can now go ahead and enjoy the superuser features on your Android device easily.
In case, if you have been stuck somewhere between the steps, then you can leave us a comment below.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: