After reading this step-by-step guide you will be able to know how to root Moto E4 easily Using Magisk right now. So, let’s get straight to the article below.
There is no doubt that Moto E4 is a great phone with MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core Processor and along with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB internal Storage which can be expandable to 128GB.
Guide To Easily Root Moto E4 Using Magisk
The guide is divided into three sections – Prerequisites, Downloads, and the instructions.
This guide doest tells you to install TWRP Recovery on Moto E4. You will have to separately install TWRP Recovery in order to root your phone. Furthermore, we have provided the link to download TWRP Recovery for Moto E4 in the downloads below.
Below is the list that you must have to g through and fulfill it before moving further in the guide:
- If the data of your device matters to you, then we do highly recommend you to take a complete backup of your files.
- Before heading over to the instructions, charge your Moto E4 to a healthy battery level to avoid sudden hiccups that may occur due to low battery.
- In order to root Moto E4, make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader of your phone.
- Rooting the device needs you to flash Magisk ZIP using TWRP. So, your device should have installed the latest and working TWRP Recovery.
How To Root Moto E4 Using Magisk
Below are the instructions to root moto E4 easily with magisk. Make sure that you already have installed TWRP Recovery. If not, then check out the guide here. So, follow the steps carefully one-by-one:
- Download Magisk Installer ZIP using the downloads section above.
- Once downloaded, transfer it to an easily accessible location on your Moto E4.
- Now, Power OFF your device completely.
- Then, boot the phone into the TWRP Recovery Mode using the unique combination of buttons.
- Once you are in, Tap on ‘Install’ and browse the Magisk ZIP file that you transferred in the step-2.
- Select it and finally swipe the ‘swipe to confirm flash’ button to root Moto E4 using Magisk.
- Once the process is done, hit the ‘Reboot system’ button.
So, you’ve successfully been able to root Moto E4 using Magisk and TWRP Recovery. You can now go ahead and enjoy the superuser features on your Android device easily.
In case, if you have been stuck somewhere between the steps, then you can leave us a comment below.