Magisk ZIP: You may not find Magisk ZIP (flashable) on the Github Repository because topjohnwu has merged the app file and flashable file into one single package. For your convenience, we have renamed the app file to Zip format and then provided it to you. Explore the page for more information.
Hey Magisk Lovers! How’re you?
You’re at the right place if you are on the hunt for Magisk Flashable Zip. Another great news for you is that Magisk has finally rolled out the latest version as v25.2 and is available to download and Install.
Just in case, if you don’t know, Magisk 22.0 release has brought a major change to the whole Magisk. Users will no longer see Magisk flashable ZIP files from the developer side. The reason is, Magisk Manager and Magisk Magisk Zip have been merged. This means the same package will also work as a flashable file.
But for that, you will need to rename the package extension. And once done, you will be able to use the same file package for flashing the Magisk and rooting your Android phone.
For the user’s convenience, we have renamed the Magisk-v25.2.apk to Magisk-v25.2.zip and provided an easy-to-grab link to download right below.
So. go ahead.
Download Magisk ZIP 25.2 (Latest Version) For Android
File name: Magisk-v25.2.zip
Above is the renamed file package of Magisk. Just in case, if you want to do it by yourself, then follow the below procedure.
1. Download Magisk Latest Version package (e.g. Magisk-v25.2.apk)
2. Once done, go to the ‘Downloads’.
3. Then, find the file and tap to rename.
4. Now, change the file extension from apk to zip (e.g. Magisk-v25.2.apk to Magisk-v25.2.zip)
5. That’s it. Now, you can use this file to flash Magisk using TWRP.
And if you want the uninstaller ZIP file, then follow the same steps and rename the file as uninstall.zip and then flash it to uninstall Magisk.
Magisk Changelogs – v25.2
- [MagiskInit] – Fix a potential issue when stub cpio is used.
- [MagiskInit] – Fix reboot to recovery when stub cpio is used.
- [MagiskInit] – Fix sepolicy.rules symlink for rootfs devices.
- [General] – Better data encryption detection.
- [General] – Move the whole logging infrastructure into Rust.
Magisk – Previous Releases
The latest version of Magisk is labeled as v25.2 and just as an exception if you’re looking for any older version, then this section of the page will help you out. Because below we have listed all previous Magisk releases.