Magisk Manager 6.1.0 for Android: If you are looking for Magisk manager and Magisk flashable zip, then you are at right place. Because in this article we will share with you the latest version of Magisk flashable zip and Magisk manager. Along with that, you will also get to know how to install Magisk on Android phones and how to root android using Magisk.
M agisk is now the most popular mod for rooting the Android Devices. It is developed by topjohnwu. Using Magisk, you can’t only root your phone. Even, you will be to perform a number of other things like Manage root permissions, tweak the apps without tampering the system files, Remove kernel features like dm-verity and force encrypt, and Add third-party features using Magisk Modules. So, if you want to enjoy all these features, then keep moving with this article.
Magisk – (Features)
Magisk is known as “systemless” root method because it performs Android rooting without touching the system partition and modifying the boot partition. If we talk about some other popular rooting methods like KingRoot and Zroot, then they don’t work in this way. Even, they install bloatware and Spywares in our Phones. So, this is one of the greatest reason to root android using Magisk. So, now let’s discuss the Magisk Features in deep.
Free & Open-Source
Yeah, magisk falls under FOSS (free and open-source software) category. Anybody from worldwide can root Android using Magisk without any fee.
This is the greatest feature that makes Magisk – #1 Best way to root Android devices. Because magisk provides a Systemless Interface to alter the system (or vendor) arbitrarily while the actual partitions stay completely intact.
MagiskSu is the main feature that allows magisk itself to be a simple root-solution. This also helps magisk to gain SuperSU standards and the developer feels.
There is a large number of apps that have now started device root and modification verification. So, in order to bypass them. This another great feature can help you there out. Because this allows users to hide root status of the device to specific services.
Magisk is a module based application. So, any individual can do modifications to their devices easily. There are thousands of modules available in Magisk Modules Repo using which you can enhance your Android user and personalization experience.
Download Magisk Manager Apk
|APP NAME||MAGISK MANAGER APK|
|Downloads||10 Million +|
|Last Updated||December 2018|
Download Magisk Manager Apk
File Name: MagiskManager-v6.1.0.apk
Size: 2.12 MB
- Introduce new downloading methods: no longer uses the buggy system Download Manager.
- Introduce many new notifications for better user experience.
- Add support for Magisk v18.0
- Change application name to “Manager” after hiding(repackaging) to prevent app name detection.
- Add built-in systemless hosts module (access in settings).
- Auto launches the newly installed app after hiding (repackaging) and restoring Magisk Manager.
- Fix bug causing incomplete module.prop in modules to have improper UI.
Download Magisk 18.0 (Flashable ZIP)
If you want to root your Android phone using Any custom recovery like TWRP and ClockWorkMod, then you will need to have Magisk Zip, which you would flash using the recovery method. So, for your convenience, we have provided the valid and trustable source to download Magisk Zip. Along with that, Magisk Uninstaller is also available, in case if you would like to uninstall Magisk in future. So, go and grab it right away.
Download Magisk Zip
File name: Magisk-v18.0.zip
Size: 3.99 MB
Also Checkout: How to Install Magisk and Root Android Device
- [General] – Migrate all code base to C++
- [General] – Modify database natively instead of going through Magisk Manager.
- [General] – Deprecate path /sbin/.core, please start using /sbin/.magisk
- [General] – Boot scripts are moved from <magisk_img>/.core/<stage>.d to /data/adb/<stage>.d
- [General] – Remove native systemless hosts (Magisk Manager is updated with a built-in systemless hosts module).
- [General] – Allow module post-fs-data.sh scripts to disable/remove modules.
- [MagiskHide] – Use component names instead of process names as targets.
- [MagiskHide] – Add procfs protection on SDK 24+ (Nougat).
- [MagiskHide] – Remove the folder /.backup to prevent detection.
- [MagiskHide] – Hide list is now stored in the database instead of raw textfile in images.
- [MagiskHide] – Add “–status” option to CLI.
- [MagiskHide] – Stop unmounting non-custom related mount points.
- [MagiskSU] – Add FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES in broadcasts to force wake Magisk Manager.
- [MagiskSU] – Fix a bug causing SIGWINCH not properly detected.
- [MagiskPolicy] – Support new av rules: type_change, type_member.
- [MagiskPolicy] – Remove all AUDITDENY rules after patching sepolicy to log all denies for debugging.
- [MagiskBoot] – Properly support extra_cmdline in boot headers.
- [MagiskBoot] – Try to repair broken v1 boot image headers.
- [MagiskBoot] – Add new CPIO command: “exists”.
F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q- What is Magisk root?
Q- What can magisk do?
Ans. Magisk allows users to root Android without making any changes to the device’s partitions. It provides you the environment where you can do all of your basic previous Android things and superuser things too.
Q- What is Systemless Magisk?
Ans. “Systemless Magisk” means enjoying root powers without even touching system files. This allows Android users to use the device more efficiently.
Q- What is Magisk Hide?
Ans. Magisk Hide is a wonderful feature of Magisk Manager that allow user to hide root access to use the apps doest work if your device is rooted.
Q- Does rooting void warranty of Android Phone?
Ans. Yeah, rooting Android devices void the manufacturer warranty. But, you in order to regain the warranty you can relock the bootloader and unroot the device.
So, this was our shoot on Magisk Manager Apk and Magisk Zip (Flashable). No doubt, Magisk is the best rooting way that exists in the market at this moment. All credit goes to topjohnwu for developing such an awesome Android rooting mod. At last, I hope you got the resource that you were looking for. So, keep visiting for latest Magisk Updates.