Hey! Magisk users, you’re at the right place if you want are looking for Magisk Manager APK for your Android phone.
The latest version of the Magisk has been released as v23.0 and is now available to download. So, let’s have a look at the Magisk Apk latest version.
Note: Magisk Manager doesn’t exist anymore. The developer has renamed Magisk Manager as Magisk App. Furthermore, users can change the file extension to .zip and flash it using any custom recovery to root the device. For more information, navigate to the homepage.
Download Magisk App 23.0 (Magisk Manager) For Android
Download Magisk Apk (Magisk Manager)
File Name: Magisk-v23.0.apk
Magisk Changelogs – v23.0
- [App] – Update snet extension. This fixes SafetyNet API errors.
- [App] – Fix a bug in the stub app that causes APK installation to fail.
- [App] – Hide annoying errors in logs when hidden as a stub.
- [App] – Fix issues when patching ODIN tar files when the app is hidden.
- [General] – Remove all pre-Android 5.0 support.
- [General] – Update BusyBox to use proper libc.
- [General] – Fix C++ undefined behaviors.
- [General] – Several
- [MagiskPolicy] – Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules.
- [MagiskHide] – Update package and process name validation logic.
- [MagiskHide] – Some changes that prevent zygote deadlock.