Xiaomi’s poco F1 is one of the best smartphone launched in 2018. The device comes with high-performance specifications like 6 GB of RAM with latest Snapdragon chipset. So, overall the phone is a real beast.
Now, le’s comes over the topic. If you’re looking for any guide to root Xiaomi Poco F1, then you are at right place. Because here you will get to know everything on rooting Poco F1 step-by-step. So, go through the article for the instructions.
Guide To Root Xiaomi Poco F1 Using Magisk
Rooting is a process that allows the user to attain superuser power over the device. But once you’ve rooted the rooted you will lose the warranty of your phone. However, in order to attain the warranty back, you can also unroot the device. At last, we would like to inform you that we will not be responsible for any damage to your phone. So, perform the action at your own risk.
There are always some key points that should be followed before digging into the instructions. So, some of them are listed below:
- This process could erase your Poco F1 data. So, take a complete backup of your data which is important to you.
- To avoid any hiccups during the process, make sure to charge your Xiaomi device to a sufficient battery level.
- In the Android settings, make sure to enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
- Rooting the device requires an unlocked bootloader. So, Unlock bootloader on POCO F1 first.
- In order to root Xiaomi POCO F1, you will need to flash the Magisk zip file. So, install latest and working TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco 1.
- In case, if you haven’t installed TWRP Recovery, get TWRP Recovery for Poco F1.
- Magisk Flashable ZIP.
Steps To Root Xiaomi POCO F1 Using Magisk
- The very firstly boot your Xiaomi Pocophone into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- On the TWRP home screen, tap on the ‘Keep Read Only’ button to not allow system modifications.
- Now, go to ‘Install’ and browse the ‘Disable-Force-Encryption-Treble.zip‘ file.
- Once selected, swipe the ‘Swipe to confirm flash’ button.
- Now, reboot the TWRP Recovery.
- Then go-too Wipe > Format Data and type ‘YES’ in the required field to confirm the action.
- Go back to the TWRP homes screen and once again navigate to the ‘Install’ tab.
- Now, browse and select the Magisk .Zp file.
- Finally, swipe the ‘Swipe to confirm flash’ button to root poco f1 using magisk.
- Done. Just wait until the process finishes.
That’s it. Now, you’ve been successfully able to root poco f1 using Magisk. In case, if you have any problem or query regarding this article, then feel free to shoot us in the comments below.