Want to flash fastboot ROMs on your Xiaomi android phone? Then, you are in the right place. Because here you can get the Mi Flash tool Latest Version for windows.
Mi Flash Tool is a firmware flashing computer software developed by Xiaomi for its Android-based devices. You can use this tool to flash stock firmware on your Xiaomi manufactures the device, if the bootloader is unlocked. The tool supports most of the Xiaomi android devices of Mi and Redmi series. Even, the tool doesn’t require Xiaomi USB Drivers to be installed on your computer.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Download Mi Flash Tool For Windows 7/8/10
Before you begin to download the mi flash tool, make sure to read out the following points carefully:
- The tool only supports Qualcomm Android smartphones (devices before Mi 3 are not supported). You can also try Mi PC Suite for older Xiaomi devices.
- The Xiaomi device must have unlocked the bootloader.
- The software doesn’t support Windows XP.
- Before you proceed to install the latest version of the tool, make sure to uninstall the older one.
The latest version of Mi Flash Tool is 7.4.25, which you can download using the link below.
- Xiaomi_Flash_20181115.zip (76.9 MB)
In case, if you want to download the older versions of Mi Flash tool, then you can get them from below.
How To Install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows
Follow the simple guide below to install mi flash tool on your Windows computer.
- Firstly, download the latest Mi Flash Tool using the link above.
- Once downloaded, extract the files on your desktop.
- Now, double click on MiFlash.exe to proceed with the software installation.
- Click on the “Next” button to start the installation.
- Again click on “Next” after defining the path or you can leave as it is.
- Finally, confirm the software installation by hitting the “Next” button.
- This process may take some time, so wait until it is completed. Once done, hit the “Close” button.
That’s it. You just have been able to install Mi Flash Tool on the windows computer. Now, Go ahead, and flash fastboot files and Stock firmware on your Xiaomi android phone.
If you are facing any issues while installing mi flash tool, feel free to drop us a comment just below this article.