Here’s how to enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Android devices. So, that you can send advanced ADB commands to your phone via USB cable.
Android, the open-source mobile operating system with numerous and endless customization possibilities, is one of the most-popular OS exist today. If you are also owning an android device, then you may have heard about USB Debugging, a developers option in android settings. Basically, USB Debugging mode is the bridge between your Android device and PC which lets your smartphone to receive ADB commands and other data.
In this How-to guide, we will cover how to enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi android devices. So, let’s take a look at the instructions in the article.
Steps To Enable USB Debugging Mode On Xiaomi Android Devices
You can follow these simple steps to enable USB debugging mode on all xiaomi manufactured Android devices. So, go ahead and enable it right now to enjoy it’s features.
- Go to “Settings > About Phone“.
- Look for “MIUI Version” and tap on it simultaneously for 7-8 times. Once it completes, a message will be shown – You are now a developer!
- Now, you have successfully enabled “Developer Options” in settings. Go back and navigate to “Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options“.
- Turn On “Developer Options“.
- Scroll down a bit until you see “USB Debugging” under Debugging section and tap on it to enable.
- You will be prompted with a message, tap on “OK“.
That’s it. Now, you have just been able to enable USB Debugging mode on Xiaomi Android device. In case, if you’re willing to disable developer options on your xiaomi device, you can go to “Settings > Installed Apps > All” and open “Settings” app and “clear data“.
If you are facing any issues while enabling/disabling USB Debugging on Xiaomi Android device, feel free to drop a comment below.